Best in Travel: The Tourist Trail, Traveling with Kids, and Gambia Project
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- Books to inspire: a selection of
the best travel books set around the world, for armchair travelers and jet-setters from Conde Nast – @CNTraveller
- Tourist vs traveler? Here’s a thought-provoking piece in defense of the tourist trail by Jess Lee – @LonelyPlanet
- Are you thinking of going abroad to study a language? Discover 10 of the best places to do pick up a foreign language – @TouristEye
- For those who travel as a family, learn some tips from experts on how to fly with kids – @yTravelBlog
- See how you can explore Gambia and help do your part for the local villages with the Light Up A Village project – @BaldHiker
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.