Best in Travel: The Basque Country, Safety and Backpacking in Asia
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- Thinking about backpacking in Asia? Check out this blogger’s most memorable backpacking experiences in Asia just so you can look out for them if you come across something similar – @Curiosity_Trvls
- Even if you’ve never heard of the Basque Country, here are 5 things to love about it–it even might make you want to go visit – @LostNCheeseland
- Traveling solo vs. with someone else is always a conversation topic, but not too long ago, it was a hotter topic as to whether women should travel alone or not. Though safety precautions are always a must, here are some of the safest destinations for women – @womenontheroad
- Speaking of safety, take a look at 10 of the best travel tips in terms of safety; whether you know these tricks or not, they could still be a good reminder – @BigTravelTheory
- Take a scenic road trip through the backroads of Emilia Romagna, Italy! – @solotraveler
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.