Best in Travel: Packing Tips, Revisiting Japan and Making Money Last
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- Do you have trouble packing, but don’t want to deal with check-in bags? If you’ve dealt with this problem; here’s how to pack 2 weeks in one carry-on – @PerpetuallyChic
- Check out 10 authentic ways to travel like a local if you’ve always wanted to get the real taste for your destination – @SmarterTravel
- It’s been two years after the earthquake and tsunami disasters in Japan; if you’re thinking about visiting, here’s why you should – @ViatorTravel
- With each destination, we learn more and more about life on the road or abroad. Have you figured out these 9 great lessons every traveler must learn? – @vagabondish
- Do you use these tricks to help stretch your dollar? Find out how you can make money last longer on the road – @WanderingEarl
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.