Best in Travel: Reverse Culture Shock, Summer Travel and Cuba
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- Some of us experience culture shock, and others experience reverse culture shock. Find out if you could survive it – @vagabondish
- Bolivia was apparently ranked one of the most unfriendly countries in the world. Check out this blogger’s thoughts after traveling there to see if that statement was true – @melvstern
- If you’ve never been pick-pocketed, consider yourself lucky. Take this advice from someone who’s experienced it to avoid getting pick-pocketed yourself- @TravelMoments
- Summer is quickly approaching, but traveling can be expensive. If you want to satisfy your travel itch, check out these best places for a cheap but epic summer vacation – @TripifyHQ
- Photographs are another way for us to travel–virtually. Take a look at Cuba through this photographer’s eyes – @smpliving
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.