Best in Travel: Backpacker Types, Travel + Age, and Making Friends
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- Think you’re fit for backpacking? Check out these 10 types of people who won’t cut it as a backpacker and see if you’re on (or not on) the list – @backpackin_life
- Being healthy doesn’t only include eating well; it includes being active and making better choices–here’s 13 smart ways to stay healthy on a road trip – @greatist
- Take a look at this blogger’s thoughts on travel as years pass and she sees a difference in travel from when she was younger and now- @EuropeanChelsea
- Check out this blogger’s experience on her trip to Belgium: bikes, bridges, and the Belfry – @daphnemarlow
- Craving an adventure? On a budget? Check out 30 awesome adventures on the cheap to see if any of these would be for you – @TheRunawayGuide
- Making friends while traveling can add to the cultural experience just as much as food and architecture; here’s how to make friends while traveling abroad – @WorldTravelBuzz
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.