Best in Travel: Booking Hotels, Crazy Japan, and Croatia
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- No matter how small or big, there are always pre-trip procedures. Here are 5 things to consider before booking a hotel – @usedyorkcity
- Think you’d love Japan? Find out if you’d love it or think it’s just plain crazy – @grrrltraveler
- A lot of us here are backpackers, so the golden question: how do we keep our backpacks safe? Here’s how – @vagabondinglife
- Every country has it’s selling points and gems. Check out these top 5 reasons why Great Britain is well, great – @TripandTravelBl
- Virtually travel to Split, an ancient city in modern day Croatia – @TomL72767409
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.