Best in Travel: Canada, Havana and Mind-Blowing South Africa
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- If you’re thinking about jetting off to Canada, check out these top 5 places this blogger visited in 2013 – @SuburbanTourist
- Are you a fan of “unusual” places while traveling? Here’s a photo essay on unusual places to visit in Turkey – @beatthebrochure
- First impressions mean a lot, so what was this blogger’s first impression of Battambang, Cambodia? – @flipnomad
- Everyone could save a penny to spend somewhere else; if you ever find yourself in Havana, Cuba, check out these 12 cheap things to do on a day trip – @VickyFlipFlop
- Where’s one place that’s blown your mind? Could the next one be South Africa? Here are 10 places in South Africa that will blow your mind – @thetravelmanuel
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.