Best in Travel: Comfortable Flights, Thailand Solo Travel and Running a Blog
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- As uncomfortable and long as air travel can be, check out these 9 must-haves for a comfortable flight – @AptTherapy
- Sometimes it’s difficult to stay on a budget and eat well while traveling, but these travel tips will help you do just that – Travel Tricks and Hacks
- There’s been a lot of controversy about solo female travelers, but it wouldn’t hurt to take a look at these tips for female solo travelers in Thailand – @GoGirlGuides
- It’s impossible (maybe) to be travelling all the time, so how do you keep your blog up and running? Here are the secrets to running a travel blog while you’re not traveling – @DangerousBiz
- If you’re never sure on what to tip, here’s a simple hotel tipping guide that could come in handy – @TravelandLeisure
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.