Best in Travel: Europe vs. America, Unexpected Expenses, and Paraty
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- There will always be a difference between countries and specific regions of the world, so what are your opinions on Europe vs. America? Check out these 5 ways Europeans live better than Americans – @Gaiam
- We can (maybe) predict many of our expenses before we travel abroad, but sometimes there are expenses that are unexpected–here are 4 of them – @TravelCultural
- There are things that change us for the better, or for the worse–find out why backpacking makes you a better person – @HUSHVancouver
- 2013 is more than half over! Check out these top 10 European travel destinations for this year – @bocadolobo
- Take a visit to the colonial city of Paraty in Brazil – @2Backpackers