Best in Travel: Flashpacking, Malang and Sunsets
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- You may have seen the term “flashpacking” a lot, but what is it? Take a look at what this growing trend is – @wayfaring_panda
- If you’re on a budget, here are 5 countries you can visit for under $500 – @BootsnAll
- Check out these beautiful photos of Malang in East Java, Indonesia if you’re feeling like a little virtual travel to Asia – @walkflypinoy
- There is no set way to travel, but there is a way to be a good traveler vs. a bad traveler. Here are 15 ways to be a good one – @solotraveler
- No matter where you are in the world, the sky almost never seems to disappoint, especially if it’s a sunset. Check out these amazing shots of sunsets from around the world – @luxury__travel
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.