Best in Travel: Romania, Budget Backpacking and What’s to Love in Lima
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- Take a look at this blogger’s experience in the charming town of Breb in Romania – @holeinthedonut
- What is there not to love, or what is there to love about Lima, Peru? Find out for yourself… – @WanderlandAlex
- If you’re planning a budget trip and a backpacking trip all in one, check out these 5 simple tips to help you achieve it- @AspiringBPacker
- You can see a lot by just keeping your eyes open during transportation; what’s it like traveling by train through Andalusia? – @TomaTours1
- Have you ever expected to love a place, but were actually disappointed? Check out this blogger’s top 5 places they were supposed to like, but didn’t – @LandLopers
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.