Best in Travel: Slowing Down, Travel Addiction, and the Philippines
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- Life gets busy, but we all need a break at some point. Here are some tips from the rest of the world on how to slow down – The Earthly Report
- How do you know if you’re addicted to traveling? And if you are, how bad is it? Find out if you fit into any of those categories here – A World to Travel
- Ever thought of traveling to the Philippines, but didn’t know what island to pick? Check this out – Guidetropical
- On a budget? Check out this blogger’s 10 tips for budget traveling! – @OneVoiceBlog
- Traveling always requires a good level of attentiveness, no matter where you are. Here’s how to travel safely to avoid scams and traps – @inanotherlangua
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.