Best in Travel: Tokyo in 3 Days, 21st Century Packing and Surviving Manila
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- If you’re visiting Manila, you might need some help trying to figure out how to survive; here are 10 tips to help you out – @thetravelmanuel
- Have a limited time in Tokyo? Check out what you can do in Tokyo with 3 days on the timer – @avalonmel
- Packing isn’t everyone’s (or anyone’s?) favorite aspect of travel, but it isn’t the easiest thing to do, either. If you need some help, here are some packing tips for the 21st century – @TravelingWithS
- Take a look at this blogger’s experience teaching English in Taiwan, and other tidbits that come with teaching in a new environment – @Agnesstramp
- Road trip! To Ireland! Check out this photo essay on the highlights of a road trip through Ireland – @angelatravels11
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.