Best in Travel: Traveling as a Couple, Post-Grad Jobs and Traditional Western European Food
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- If you travel with your partner and have trouble agreeing, here’s how to avoid those arguments – @TravelandEscape
- Take an exciting and different virtual trip to Luang Prabang in Laos – @two4theroad
- Many of us look for jobs that allow us to travel after graduating from university; take a look at these 5 post-grad jobs that let you travel the world – @HerCampus
- Let your taste buds take you on a journey, and explore the traditional foods of western Europe through its various farms, cities, and coasts – @JennyMcGruther
- If you’re looking for a summer read with some element of travel, check out these 10 books – @tigerlilyrachel
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.