Best in Travel: Uruguay’s Coastline, Portugal’s Oldest Town and Best Layover Airports
Every Wednesday, we round up the best of the online travel media and feature it here on Best in Travel.
This week’s picks:
- If you’re considering visiting Uruguay, consider traveling along its coastline; this blogger thinks it’s the best part of the country – @GlbetrotterGirls
- You visit new destinations to explore it, right? Technology has influenced the way we explore the world, so check out this blogger’s top 5 travel tips for exploring a destination – @theaussienomad
- Sometimes accommodation is one of the most expensive parts of a trip; here’s how to save on travel accommodation – @uroojqureshi
- Whether towns or cities are newer or older, each one has its certain, special charm and atmosphere. This just happens to be the charms of Portugal’s oldest town – @juliedawnfox
- Many who have traveled to far away places know that sometimes a layover is needed. Here are the best airports for an extended layeover – @WeHostels
Do you have interesting travel stories to share? Find us on Twitter @WildJunket and tag your favorite stories with #WJmag. We’ll pick the best and feature them here, stay tuned for our updates every Wednesday.